Hey everyone!
John and I decided to start a blog, as a way to update people on our ever changing crazy lives! It seems like a lot of our conversations with family and friends lately have been centered around our plans for the future, and where life is taking us.
As many of you know, we are waiting to hear about the next move for John's job. For the last six months or so, John has been traveling all over the country to work at different hospitals, since there is no hospital for him to work at where we are living in Virginia. Both of us agreed that we'd do this temporarily, and then come the summer, make a decision to move. It looks like the following places are available for us to move to: Tulsa, OK, Austin, TX, Houston, TX, Albequerque, NM, and Dallas, TX. We think we'd like to move to either Tulsa, or Austin. We've heard great things about both cities. We'll see...
As for me, I have the summer off since I'm a teacher...WA-HOO! I've been enjoying reading, watching movies, getting together with friends, and relaxing. The past few summers I've taught summer school, as well as tutored, so I didn't have a relaxing summer like most teachers. This summer has been great though.
John and I are getting ready to head to NY to visit some family and friends. We don't normally get to go to NY together other than over Christmas, which is normally crazy busy. We are both really looking forward to getting away for a little bit to hang out with some old friends.
More to come...
No comments:
Post a Comment