Well, we're back to the real world again, but our vacation was nice while it lasted! We were able to see family and friends, and get some much needed 'sun therapy' time in! I am living in VA with friends until the closing date on our house, and tutoring on the side. I'll start tutoring any day now! John is still working in WV, and moved here permanently March 17th, and starts work at his new job on March 23rd. Life has been so hectic, but I know that soon it will all settle down. Here are some pics from FL!
2 comments:
The pictures as always are very well done. I am so thankful for your relaxing break. I can't wait until we are back in Hampton also and settled. The in between is just to much. Then again I am starting to realize that is kind of what life is, just a series of changes and in betweens. :)
Glad we got to spend some time with you between here and there. So nice to share time with Gramma and Grampa Kelley, Aunt Nancy and Uncle Doug, Daddy and I. We are family, on John's side. The never-menioned ones. Again. Do we even exist in your world? I think not.
Post a Comment