


We were invited by some friends to go to the Haunted Trail in Gloucester last weekend. We declined because neither of us are into scaring things. We were invited again this weekend, and decided to go. I was sooo scared before we got there. (I even prayed that God would protect me!) My friend who's dad owns the Haunted Trail left me this text message-
"Don't worry Leah, they aren't allowed to touch, chase, or grab you."
Oh my word...I would hope not!! We had a good buddy system on the trail. Courtney protected me the whole time. It wasn't too scary. I was startled a few times, but it was way better that I had worked up in my mind. Here are some pictures. It was actually really cold last night! After the trail, we went to a friends house and played games. Good times!
2 comments:
I'm glad you were able to overcome your fear and go with us. It was a lot of fun having the two of you.
I am so glad to hear you had a good experience. Ben asked me to go to Frightworld in two weeks where there are five different haunted houses. At first I said no way - for the same reasons you did! But Ben's company was hired to do the website for Frightworld and Ben headed up the design team. The site was really successful and I know he's really proud of it. So I agreed to go to show my support. I am still kinda freaking out, but your story is definitely encouraging. I'll let you know how it goes. Love, Jen
Post a Comment