I feel so scattered lately! I would consider myself an extremely organized person, in just about every area of my life. I relax best when things are in order, and neat. I guess some people would call this OCD- label what you want. (Actually, the women I work with call is CDO...I'm so OCD, I prefer it in alphabetical order...pretty funny, huh?!) Currently, our house is being torn apart- inside and out.
John's told me over the last few weeks that I'm handling it really well, and that he's 'proud of me'...
Our house has been in house wrap, windows torn out, HUGE tools all over the house, our normal living spaces disrupted, and to top it all off- my entire family is coming down in 4 days for a visit!
I feel like my time is spent cleaning up behind the construction workers, which is pretty pointless because they just make a mess again in about 7 seconds. It's easy for people to say, 'just let it go...' but it's hard for me to flesh it out.
I can't wait for the renovations and remodeling to be done, and our house to be back to normal...whatever that is.
On a really positive note- we are so excited for our family to come down. My whole side of the family is spending Easter here, and it'll be the first time in 5 years that everyone is down at the same time- so cool!
What are your plans for the holiday weekend??
No comments:
Post a Comment