The boys had to eat different kinds of melted chocolate out of a diaper. Yummm!
They were such good sports!
Everyone who joined to celebrate Baby Jolie.
John and Chuck
Heidi, Lindsay, and I threw Ambre a surprise baby shower on Saturday! We'd been planning it for the last six weeks or so, and all worried that we wouldn't be able to pull it off...we did!
Thank you for your comments on my facebook. I like that site and I think Dan got addicted to it. Any who, I posted my blog on my facebook and you can also click from here now that I'm a postin' on your blog. I love blogs!
1 comment:
Thank you for your comments on my facebook. I like that site and I think Dan got addicted to it. Any who, I posted my blog on my facebook and you can also click from here now that I'm a postin' on your blog. I love blogs!
Post a Comment