John and I are officially moving to West Virginia! John actually starts there full time on October 6th. He'll be working four days a week, with a three day weekend here until I move to WV. I'll be moving there within a month of him, my last day at work is Friday, October 31st. I wouldn't have ever picked to move to WV, but there are actually a few things that I'm really excited about moving there. It will be a big change for John and I, but we're excited for this next chapter in our lives. We'll most likely only be in WV for a year, maybe two...so this isn't a permanent move. If any of you like to ski...you know where to come...visit the Dorr's in WV!!
http://www.randolphcountywv.com/

1 comment:
Wow, what a beautiful place. It looks like it will be a fun place to explore and get a lot of time out of doors. I can't wait to hear all about your skiing trips. How fun! Have you thought about what you would like to do going to a place in the middle of a school year? No doubt you will be able to find something.:)
Post a Comment