Monday, October 27, 2008

My last week at work

I can't believe it's here...my last week at work! My last month at work has flown by so fast, and I can't believe that after Friday, I won't be teaching my little first graders any more.

I have an awesome week ahead of me, each night has something going on, with special people in my life. Next week is my last week in VA. I've scheduled just about every appointment imaginable before I move to WV. Doctor, dentist, vet, massage, etc. We have movers coming next Saturday morning, and then we're off for good. Wow...it's so weird that we won't be living in VA any more with all of our friends. Since both families are in NY, our friends here have become our family. They are people we've had holidays with, they've visited us in the hospital, helped us renovate our house, helped us pack our house, and everything inbetween.

Stay posted...

No comments: