Sunday, October 19, 2008

Update




John and I are busy little beavers packing up our house here in VA. John has been living in WV the last three weeks, and home in VA over the weekend. John's been living out of his suitcase, in a hotel. We finally closed on our new house in Elkins, WV. We are going to be renting for a year, with the option to buy. We are so excited! It's a beautiful house, similar to ours here in that it's older, with hardwood floors, a fireplace, and pretty crown molding. Pictures of the house to come!

1 comment:

Katie said...

I am so excited for you two. I am also excited for your awesome out look. I'm sure as a chick New York girl you never dreamed you would someday not only live in VA but then WVA to boot. I can't wait to see your new house.