One of John's co-workers gave us some deer meat in all forms- ground, patties, and tenderloins. We decided to make a yummy deer chili out of the meat. We got a recipe off the internet, and it looks so good! We have never made any recipes with deer meat before, so this was fun! We got some pictures to capture the experience of cooking 'Bambi'. Sorry all you vegetarians, I don't meet to make you sick!
2 comments:
So that's what happen to Bambi's mom. They never did clarify. :) I had elk jerky once. That was good. No dear though. I'll have to ask Dan's relatives if they have any. They are always hunting.
You'll have to let me know about that chili. Never had deer chili... had lots of other deer recipe's, and I can think of none that would be worth giving to you.
Post a Comment