
I thought I'd title my blog with what John and I saw on our drive back to WV this weekend. We had to go to VA for the weekend to do a final clean of our old house before the renters moved in. We had a great weekend with friends, and it made us miss them so much!
However...we did have some fun on the drive home, because we saw a billy goat tied to a truck at a restaurant in WV! Do you need that sentence repeated, or did you get the full picture?! I laughed for a good 15 min. at what I saw, and John almost wet his pants! Oh my goodness!!!! If you've seen this poor billy goat, please tell his/her owner to be kind and not tie it to a truck. Thanks!
2 comments:
Wow, so not like a dog in a truck bed like real country folk, but a billy goat like really really back far country folk!!? I would love to see that picture. You could write a book about being your adventures asa city girl New Yorker in the WVA country. I would so buy it. :)
That is funny!
Post a Comment