My friend posted pictures of her tree, and it reminded me that I totally forgot to post pictures of our tree, and Christmas decorations around the house. John and I actually had the itch to decorate weeks ago, before Thanksgiving actually! Where we're living now, it snows almost everyday, and it's hard to resist the urge when there is pretty snow, and Christmas lights lining the streets. Decorating for Christmas is one of my favorite things! I love to put on Christmas music, specifically Mariah Carey 'All I Want For Christmas Is You', and dance around the house. John is in charge of putting up the tree, and the lights. I have a name for him when he does that job- Christmas Tree John. He gets in the zone, and is all serious...no play. I put the decorations on the tree, and dress the house. We have a good system going. It's always sad to take the decorations down after New Years because the house feels so empty without them. Anyway, here are some of our pictures.
WARNING...the pictures are really blurry because the flash was acting really weird!!
1 comment:
Cool decorations. I especially love the nativity. I have to same one and I absolutely love it. Since it as a gift from Dan I am hoping he will someday soon get me the Magi to go with it. :)
Post a Comment