Monday, February 9, 2009

Good times were had...

John and I went to VA this past weekend to look for a house. Oh, did I mention that we're moving back to Hampton Roads??!! YAH! We are so excited! John interviewed for a job at the Hampton Sentara Healthplex two weeks ago, and got the job! His first day is March 16th. We are so excited to move back 'home', and be with our friends again! So, now we are back to square one with looking for a house and all that jazz. I forgot how stressful it is looking for a house with a pretty limited time. We are thinking that we'll stay with friends for a few weeks, and then move into whatever house we get sometime in April. We checked out a lot of houses on Saturday and Sunday, probably too many to be honest, because our heads were spinning. Did I mention how freakin' excited I am to be moving back?

After a long day of looking at houses on Saturday, we had drinks that night with some friends. We both really needed to just relax and have fun...and we did! It felt so good to be with our friends again, laughing and having fun. We looked at more houses on Sunday, and found two that were are really interested in. There are still a lot of numbers to be crunched, but we're on the right path!




2 comments:

Katie said...

Congratulations on the move back to Hampton Roads! We're excited also to be back in the area soon. Its just such a great place. :)

Karen said...

You're moving back??? Congratulations!! It will be great to see you around again. Will you be coming soon?
Hugs, Karen