This past weekend was a lot of for for John and I. It was his birthday weekend, and we made it a marathon of sorts! He was able to do a bunch of things that he hasn't in a few months b/c we've lived away from friends. He played poker with the guys Friday night, had a joint birthday dinner/drinks Saturday night, and went to VA Beach for surfing and dinner Sunday night! (By the way, he turned 28 on Saturday!) We also were able to cheer on our friend Danielle across the finish line Sunday afternoon. She ran her second marathon, and rocked it! We both had a great weekend, but now it's back to the grind. Today is John's first day at work, and tomorrow I start subbing full-time. Yah for us both working with some regularity!
Monday, March 23, 2009
Fun birthday weekend
This past weekend was a lot of for for John and I. It was his birthday weekend, and we made it a marathon of sorts! He was able to do a bunch of things that he hasn't in a few months b/c we've lived away from friends. He played poker with the guys Friday night, had a joint birthday dinner/drinks Saturday night, and went to VA Beach for surfing and dinner Sunday night! (By the way, he turned 28 on Saturday!) We also were able to cheer on our friend Danielle across the finish line Sunday afternoon. She ran her second marathon, and rocked it! We both had a great weekend, but now it's back to the grind. Today is John's first day at work, and tomorrow I start subbing full-time. Yah for us both working with some regularity!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Leah, Thanks for the encouraging words. You know whats funny, I am pretty sure that I saw you in the library on Wednesday and I was like not sure, so I just smiled at you. You were tutoring a little girl, and now I know for sure it was you, seeing how you are living here now. Well if I see you again, I will make sure I say hello!
Post a Comment