Monday, April 6, 2009

And so the lion fell in love with the lamb

Yes, I am one of those adult women who are totally obsessed with the teenage book series...

I read the first Twilight book in December, the second one, New Moon a few days ago, and I'm currently in the middle of the third book, Eclipse. I found this video on You Tube called, Bella's Lullaby. The music is so beautiful, and the quotes from the book make the video almost emotional. I love the forbidden love story between the mortal, and immortal characters. The books are about far more than just vampires. I'd say that the vampire part is a small fraction compared to the love story, and struggle between the characters. I can't wait for the New Moon movie to come out in the fall!

* You have to wait about 15 seconds for the music to begin playing. *



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When you finish all four, go to Stephanie Meyer's website and read Midnight Sun- it's Twilight from Edward's perspective, and it's incomplete, but it's so good!!

heidi said...

Oh, wow, this is emotional! How beautiful. Thanks for finding it:)