Well, we have been living in our new home for about two weeks, and really loving it! Although there are a million big and little projects that we're working on, we've settled in nicely. It's been really fun decorating the new house, and decided what color scheme we're going to do for each room. Sometimes I get overwhelmed, and a little stressed out, but overall I try to stay chill.
My family is coming in this weekend, and we are so excited. My brother and his family, and my sister are coming in on Friday. None of them have ever visited us in VA, so there will be lots to do. I haven't seen my siblings since Christmas, and I haven't seen my niece and nephew since then either. (They grow so fast!)
Everyone has been wanting to see pictures, and we're wanting to post them. We are waiting until we have out desktop set up, which should be any day now. We have a bunch if before and after pictures, which is always fun to look at.
John and I are going to see Coldplay in concert tonight, which we are SO excited about. We're actually going with a group of five couples, so it'll make the concert even more fun! The VA Beach Amphitheatre had a special last week of $10 lawn seat tickets for select concerts!!! We jumped right on that! We'll be going to No Doubt, Nickelback, The Fray, and a few others. Every summer we complain that we'd like to go to more concerts, but that it's just not affordable...but not this summer, we'll be going to concerts alllll summer long!
No comments:
Post a Comment