Wednesday, December 30, 2009

New car!


This is the key to the car. I only took a picture b/c it's H-U-G-E!



John and I bought a new (new to us) car!

We've been saving for the last 4 months or so, and bought a 2006 Volvo with really low mileage! We LOVE it! It's totally practical for us b/c there is lots of room for traveling, and Kaya can go in the back perfectly!

This will be my car, which means John will be driving the Elantra. He's been driving his old Ford truck, which we lovingly named 'Gordy'. Gordy doesn't do too well on cold winter mornings, (b/c he's a Diesel) so it'll be nice for John to have a more reliable vehicle. Gordy will be taking a rest for a little while, and I'm sure he'll get used again pretty heavy in the Spring when we start doing some more home imporvement projects.

No comments: