Thursday, December 31, 2009

Oh 9...thanks for the good time

Has 2009 gone by fast for anyone else??!!

I cannot believe that we're entering 2010!

Just like everyone else, 2009 went by soooooo fast! When I look back on this past year, a lot of big and little things made the year go by quickly. Here are a few things that will greatly stick out as defining moments in 2009!

* January- Rae Toller was born
* February- John was offered a new job at Sentara in Hampton
* March- we moved back to Hampton Roads
* April- we closed on our current house
* May- I got offered by job as a teacher in Newport News Public Schools
* June- my best friend from NY (Wendy) got engaged
* July- our good friends David and Angela got married
* August- we took our second trip to Mexico
* September- another awesome school year started
* October- Evan McDade was born
* November- hosted my first Thanksgiving dinner, and shared it with awesome friends
* December- went on an awesome weekend getaway to NYC w/John

No comments: