I tried forever yesterday to upload this video to the blog, so I'm going to try this instead- a link to Facebook. Hopefully you can view it this way.
Avery moves all the time, but her favorite times to move are in the morning, and in the evenings (when I'm least busy)! I love the weekends, clearly, and one reason is because I can lay in bed as long as I'd like and feel (and WATCH) her move! Sometimes she's shy, and won't move when I put John's hand on my belly, which can get a little frustrating...'I promise she just moved!!'
This morning she was extra shy when I tried to video tape her. She was allllll over the place, and the second I pushed the record button, she'd stop.
Well, after a few minutes, I was able to get her on video. So neat!
No comments:
Post a Comment