

A lot of people gave us these little animal blanket things. They have a head of an animal (like a bunny, or puppy...) and then a soft blanket attached to the head. Sounds weird, I know. I seriously have like seven of these...none of which I've bought myself. I know a lot of babies who are in love with their 'stuffies', 'blankies'...whatever you want to call them. I hadn't given one to Avery yet, because I didn't think she'd really care about it, or notice it. My mom suggested that I give her one when she's in the car (since she's not all that crazy about the car), and she actually seems to like it. I don't know if it'll stop her from crying necessarily, but it'll soothe her a bit, and give her something to touch, and hold on to. If you can believe it...it makes this precious baby even cuter!
No comments:
Post a Comment