Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Day in photos...



Well, everyone knows that I have an obsession with taking pictures...and Avery hasn't helped my obsession. In fact, I'm sure we could all agree that it's only more intense- haha! John and I took a bunch of pictures of Avery on Christmas! It's so fun to document her life in pictures, and video. And I know it'll be fun to look back on these pictures when she's older. I forgot to bring camera to Stew and Claire's house, but Claire sent me a few pictures that she got with her camera of us with Avery and Kai.

You probably can't tell...but this was on Christmas Day when the snow first started to fall.
Friends :)
Best Christmas gift ever!
Big girl sitting up...kind of :)
Hey you...!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just can't get enough of the pictures! I so badly want to hold that baby and smother her with love and kisses. I won't say, again, how disappointed I am about not coming down for Christmas.
Lots of Love...........mom