Monday, January 17, 2011

GROSSO gang in VA









My siblings came down from NY for a long weekend visit, and it was great! They've never all come down at the same time, and now with Avery as part of the family it was even more fun! We had a pretty chill weekend, and they spent most of their time on the couch loving on Avery :) She was sooo good this weekend (as she usually is) and did a whole lot of sleeping and smiling for her aunts and uncle. I'm so glad they got to see Avery still in the baby stage, even though I feel like she's changing every day! The next time we'll all see each other is when we go up the end of March for a short visit! Can't wait for Avery to meet more of her NY family and friends :)

1 comment:

Jen McDade said...

I can't wait to meet her too!