Wednesday, January 5, 2011

She fell for it...



Avery is an awesome baby! She's happy, content, an amazing sleeper (10+ hours at night), a good eater, and the list can go on. However...there is one area that she can be a little rough in...her car seat. She's just not a huge fan of it, and even less a fan of being in the car. I'm not sure if it's because she feels lonely, or she feels confined in the straps...not sure. I've tried everything from making sure she's fed right before going in to eliminate hunger, I always make sure she has a clean diaper, I warm the car up before putting her in since it's been so cold, and I've been known to sing and dance for her before we leave the house. But I was able to convince her a few days ago that the car seat is cool. She fell for it- and was a happy baby until we reached our destination!

No comments: