Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Ch-ch-ch-Changes...

Yesterday was a big day, but not as bad as I expected!

John and I have decided within the last few weeks that I'm going to return to teaching part-time. I contacted my principal last week, and we worked out a pretty sweet schedule: 3 days a week., from 12-3:30 as a Math Interventionist. I'll be working with 3rd grade students who are struggling with Math in small groups. Yesterday was my first day back, and it actually went really well! I think there are a bunch of reasons it went well: I know in my mind this is not a full-time job, I know in my mind that it's only a few months til the end of the school year, and last but not least...I have an awesome lady from church watching Avery! I was expecting to be really emotional, but I was kept so busy at work, I didn't have time to think about it. When I picked Avery up, Kristi said she was wonderful...music to every mom's ears! If you feel led, please pray that it continues to go well, and that my time back at work would be productive, and fruitful and that Avery would continue to do well with a babysitter.

No comments: