Sunday, April 3, 2011

Never gets old...

It never gets old seeing Avery with my NY friends and family!

Since we see our VA friends all the time, it makes me appreciate even more the time our long-distance family and friends get to spend with Avery. I love watching people with her; trying to figure out who she looks like, enjoying her smiles and giggles, and seeing her 'firsts' (such as eating solids, rolling over, and being playful). I've been taking my camera everywhere, making sure to take pictures of her with different family members, and old friends! Here are a few pictures from the week I've been in NY.
Avery with her Uncle Jonathan and Auntie Nikki, and cousins Sam and Stella

Avery with her Papa and Great Grandma Dorr Avery with her Auntie Rebecca
Avery and I with my best friend from 1st grade- Wendy
Avery with Jen and her birthday buddy (1 yr apart), Evan

No comments: