
My mind has felt crowded lately with thoughts, so I decided to share them with you all...
* Avery caught the stomach flu a few days ago and all I can say is W-O-W! Hot volcano lava coming from both ends...nasty and sad at the same time :(
* John also caught the stomach bug and has been down for 2 days (he very rarely ever gets sick)...I really hope I stay healthy!
* I'm going to see Breaking Dawn (book 4, part 1) of the Twilight series at midnight with some friends...bring on the sparkly men!
* I love my job, and feel like God placed me perfectly at this school!
* We're taking pictures for our Christmas card this weekend and doing a fun spin on the traditional pictures. I'm excited to see how they turn out.
* The 21st of every month is always a big deal to me because Avery was born on the 21st. But ever since she turned 1, the 21st isn't as big of a deal.
* We just started a new Community Group three weeks ago, and after the first night could tell it was going to be a life changing group.
* John is facilitating our new group, and doing a stellar job!
* We're celebrating Thanksgiving with our close friends. I can't believe it's only a week away!
* I was reunited with one of my first loves a few weeks ago...Peppermint Hot Chocolate from Starbucks. It's beyond slap your mama good...possibly hit your baby good!
* I've been making some killer crock-pot meals lately, so my crock-pot and I are back on speaking terms. (It was burning meals for a while, and we had to take a break.)
* Avery has been taking lots of steps, but not full blown walking yet. I wonder if I should stop wishing for her to walk. Maybe she'll become even more of a ball in a China shop than she already is...
* A student (4th grader) at my school passed away last week. I cannot imagine if Avery passed away. Lock me up and throw away the key...I'd be a wreck!
* Food Lion confuses the mess out of me. I can never find things, and my grocery shopping always takes at least 3x longer than if I go to Wal-Mart. One time I had to go to the Mexican food isle to find marshmallows...really?!
* With Thanksgiving around the corner, that also means stores are preparing for Black Friday shopping. Can I just say there is NOTHING I want so badly (for myself or someone else) that I would go shopping with those crazies on Black Friday! Don't get me wrong, John and I are extra thrifty, but I don't want to fight crowds, wait in lines, and drive all over the place for a deal.
1 comment:
Hit your baby good... Funny.
Post a Comment