
I had an obsession with a certain Amy Grant Christmas TAPE (not CD) growing up. I listed to it non-stop during the Christmas season. So much so that my Dad actually banned it from the house one year- I guess he was just over it. There is a song on the album called, Grown Up Christmas List. I've heard it on Pandora a few times this season, and it started me thinking on what MY grown up Christmas list would be.
Here is what I came up with in no particular order...
1. Hearts turned towards God and not away from Him.
2. An end to poverty.
3. A debt free America.
4. An excellent education for Avery.
5. A great example of a marriage for Avery to desire with her future husband.
6. A smart phone (without having to pay for the data package...lol)
7. Friendships that are drama free, and full of loyalty and laughter.
8. Less miles between our families, and free plane tickets.
9. A killer vacation the whole family would enjoy.
10. A marriage that exemplifies respect, grace, and forgiveness.
No comments:
Post a Comment