Wednesday, December 21, 2011

My Crowded Mind






My mind has been crowded lately with thoughts...


* Christmas is 4 days away!


* I heard something really cool that I want to do when it comes to giving presents to Avery on Christmas- give her 3 gifts. That's what Jesus received. If it's good enough for Jesus, it's most certainly good enough for Avery Dorr!


* I dressed up like a reindeer today for work. I love seeing the kids faces when I walk into a room.


* One kid told me I make a cute squirrel- hmmmm.



* A friend made 50 cake balls (aka heaven in your mouth) for me to hand out to my staff for Christmas. Monica is one heck of a gal!



* Avery knows when she is being naughty, and will often say 'no' to herself when she's doing something she shouldn't be doing. Too funny!


* I've made dinner 3 nights in a row this week....I am on a roll!


* I hate folding laundry with a passion. I have an ungodly amount of laundry to fold tonight.


* My next door neighbor has become one of my favorite people.


* Why do I need to have my mouth open when I put mascara on? I've tried keeping my mouth closed, but I still stretch my face. I look plain old weird.


* We've been part of our new community group for almost 2 months now and I love the people I share my Tuesday nights with!


* We sold our house in Newport News the end of November, and John put an offer on a house (as an investment/flip property).


* I love to play Dominoes.


* If I had a disposable income I would get a massage at least once a week.


* Gouda cheese and crackers are hit your baby good.

No comments: