Friday, November 2, 2012

Day 2

My friend asked if I wanted to join in on a 30 day blog (I'm going to call 'challenge', since I'm not very good at blogging these days) post regarding what you're thankful for during the month of November. I said YES!

In the midst of the day-to-day, I don't always recognize and take time to be thankful, but this 'challenge' will bring attention to how very blessed I am. In absolutely no particular order...

Day 2:

Today I am thankful for my home. It's cozy, inviting, and just right for us! Of course we are always working on it and doing renovations, but it's really fine the way it is. We have hosted numerous parties here, enjoyed holidays with friends and family, brought one child home from the hospital, will be bringing another child home in a few months, and have shared countless conversations in our living room.

1 comment:

Grace said...

Same with our home - we love it!