Saturday, November 3, 2012

Day 3

My friend asked if I wanted to join in on a 30 day blog (I'm going to call 'challenge', since I'm not very good at blogging these days) post regarding what you're thankful for during the month of November. I said YES!

In the midst of the day-to-day, I don't always recognize and take time to be thankful, but this 'challenge' will bring attention to how very blessed I am. In absolutely no particular order...

Day 3:

Today I am thankful for my family. I don't get to see them often, but when I do, I am always reminded of how blessed I am to have a loving and supportive family! I want to be appreciative and thankful for them 365 days a year, not just when they visit and babysit for free, or send my daughter a package full of cute clothes and gifts.

"What can you do to promote world peace? 
Go home and love your family." 
~Mother Theresa

1 comment:

Grace said...

I LOVE that quote from Mother Teresa!