It was pretty darn cold on Claire's birthday!
Celebrating a beautiful friend
Girls' dinner out
Someone focusing real hard on coloring
A candid moment with my man
Snowy face
The face of a little gal who is rockin' the potty train
I love my little family, and I love my friends. Both bring me so much joy! I am a people's person, and get charged by being around people, more specifically friends and family. I'm expecting that after Lucy arrives there will be a period of time when I won't be able to get out and see friends as often, and I probably won't get tons of quality family time. The last few weeks, and the next few weeks, it's my goal to really soak up time with the special people in my life! It doesn't need to be anything earth shattering, just simple and special time with great people. Here are pictures of the last few weeks, and I hope to post pictures over the next few weeks before Lucy arrives!
No comments:
Post a Comment