Here is a quick update on what's been going on with us:
~ Avery is LOVING preschool, and so am I :)
~ Lucy is growing and changing everyday. I am blessed to be able to stay at home with both my girls.
~ John is leading a small group at church and although we're only a few weeks in, our group has a great chemistry!
~ Avery just turned 3 and had a 'bright colors' themed party.
~ I am going on a women's retreat through church next weekend and I am really looking forward to it!
~ I'm super grateful for the friend's God has blessed us with down here (old and new).
~ The girls will be getting 5 wears out of their Halloween costumes, which I think is awesome!
~ We are participating in 'host a college student' through church, and are meeting our two girls (they're sophomores at CNU) this weekend...can't wait!
The birthday girl with a birthday balloon
Posing with Lucy
Birthday field trip to Lions Bridge to feed the ducks
Us with our big 3 year old
Lucy looking mighty cute
Avery just can't get enough of Lucy. Can you blame her?
Girls' dinner out last week
Us with the Tollers around a fire
All the kiddos at our chili night a few weeks ago
Girls' dinner out last week
Us with the Tollers around a fire
All the kiddos at our chili night a few weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment