Monday, November 10, 2008

Some pictures...















2 comments:

Katie said...

Oh my gosh Leah, its beautiful. Your house looks like my dream home. I am so excited you guys got the house set out so quickly. I just absolutely love the wood work and how the house is painted, especially what looks like a cranberry color almost all the way up the wall. The windows are awesome. You guys did great. I am so excited for you. I can't wait until you start all your adventures investigating the area and all its surprises. You have to blog every one of them. Remembering your Hampton house and all the fun painting it was has just made me miss you very very much. You and John are really special people to Dan and me. Know our prayers are with you that this new home and new season will abound in blessings for you both.

Katie said...

I love the claw foot bathtub and the chandelier in the dining room. What is the windie thing on the wall in your bedroom? I can't quite make it out in the picture. From here it looks like a fancy centipede. :)