Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas in NY

John and I just got back from a great vacation in NY! We were able to see a lot of friends and family...it was great! I actually went up almost a week ahead of him, because he had to work. I stayed in NY for two weeks, and John was there for one week. It was really good to hang out with friends we've had since high school; people we always love to laugh with! I love going 'home' to NY and running into random people when I'm out, but I especially love seeing certain people, and spending time with them! John and I are so blessed to have a great circle of friends, and super cool family to hang out with. Although we loved every second we were in NY, it is so good to be home! I can't believe how much I missed my own bed, pillow, couch, and everything in between. When John and I got home last night, we both took a huge sigh like, 'Ahhhh, we're home!'

Here are some pictures that I took while we were up visiting. There are way more than this, but here is a random selection. I hope everyone had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year!




No comments: