Saturday, January 10, 2009

LOST and HEROES



John and I decided to save some money in our monthly budget budget by downgrading from extended cable to basic cable. There's like a $30 difference from extended to basic cable, so that's a good amount of money we could save. Basic cable is pretty horrible here, nothing like the basic cable we had in VA! We don't even get TBS...so sad! So, we decided that we'd try Net Flix for a month or so, and see if we like it instead of the extended cable. This way, we can watch movies, and television series, without it being as expensive. With all of that said, we decided to get the first season on both LOST and HEROES, and oh my goodness...we love them! I know we're a little behind the times on both of those series. I just can't wait for more DVDs to come in the mail so we can watch more seasons of both shows. Net Flix is a good price too. I'm sure a lot of people already do Net Flix, but in case you don't, you should try it!

2 comments:

Katie said...

I love NetFlix. Dan and I just got done watching a movie from them. I would like to know what website you use to fix up your pictures. I know you mentioned it once in a post but I forgot. I'm looking to get a bit more fancy with my pictures. :)

Anonymous said...

I got rid of cable three years ago and watch everything on NetFlix or on-line. There is only one show I have to download, so I think I end up spending around $20 a month versus $65 for cable- it is so worth it! Plus, abc.com had tons of their shows online for free!!

It good to see that you're doing so well!