I cannot believe that Christmas is just a few days away! This time of the year always flies by fast, but for some reason...this year in particular is flying by!! John and I leave Tuesday afternoon for NY. We go up every year to visit family, and friends. It's a pretty long drive, about 10 hrs, but totally worth it! Both our families live in NY (about 45 minutes apart from each other) and all our friends from growing up and college. Every Christmas, John and I are spread thin between two families, and friends...but we love it! I can't imagine Christmas anywhere else. We'll be driving back on Monday, because John has to report back to work on Tuesday. Things we're looking forward to:
* Stewarts Convience Store
* Spending Christmas with BOTH families in 1 day!
* My best friend Wendy (and getting to talk about wedding stuff!!)
* Seeing old friends
* The annual Curtice Christmas party
* Driving around old familiar roads
* Seeing Evan McDade (finally!!!!)
* Hanging out with my niece and nephew
Wishing you a Christmas season that is MERRY & BRIGHT!
2 comments:
I love Stewart's milkshakes! I always get several during my NY visits. Remind me again where you are from. I am from Dutchess County (near Poughkeepsie).
Evan is looking forward to meeting you too!!!
Post a Comment