
I am SO excited that my girlfriend Heidi is coming in for a weekend visit! We met her, and her husband last October at the YMCA in WV. We were on the treadmill, and I just decided to start making conversation...there's no harm in that, right? After we chatted for a few minutes, I asked if they'd want to hang out sometime, and we exchanged phone numbers. For the four months that John and I lived in WV, we spent a lot of time with Heidi and Colin. When we started spending time with them, they had just been married for only 3 weeks...so it was great to hang out with them as a newly married team! After we moved from WV, I missed Heidi so much! Her sense of humor, motivated spirit, outlook on life and so on. I am SO excited to get to spend a few days with her this weekend. I was laughing with her on the phone the other day about how I haven't seen her in 9 months, but I only knew her for 4 months...weird, huh?! Are there people on your life that you only knew for a short time, but they made a significant impact on your life? Someone who you won't just remember, but someone you'll likely keep in contact with, and share life with?
1 comment:
That was like when Mirte visited and stayed with us... we had only spent 2 1/2 weeks together but 8 years later she came to visit!
Hope you have a fun visit!
Post a Comment