It's a pretty big deal when snow falls down here, and this time, the forecast was actually right!
It snowed about 5 inches, probably more today, and it's supposed to snow again tomorrow. People pretty much freak out when it snows. John and I like to sit back, and just watch all the 'crazies' go to Wal-Mart and empty the shelves of 'necessities'. But actually, it snowed, and then the freezing rain came down, so the roads are pretty bad.
I took a picture this morning of our house in the snow. Pretty.
I hope it snows again tomorrow. It's an awesome excuse for laziness. All I did today was clean, laundry, and watch episode after episode of Grey's Anatomy (my new obsession)! John did a few projects on the house, and then went sledding with some friends. It's been a good day! Just wish it was a week day so there would be a cancellation, but hey...a girl can dream for Monday!
No comments:
Post a Comment