Sunday, April 18, 2010

Belly @ 14 weeks


Many people have asked for 'belly pictures'...so here is the first one. My good friend Jen took belly pics every 2 weeks, and it was so cool to see the progression of her belly getting bigger! I'm going to try and do that- belly pics every two weeks.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks suspiciously like when I was carrying Baby Bean's Daddy(a little bigger than expected)! I'm going to make a "baby pool" guess. I'm shooting for a hefty little fellow(hopefully for your sake less than the 9lb6oz that John was!)on Sunday(John was born on a Sunday afternoon at 1:07)and the day I pick is 10/10/10 (a special baby should get a special"birth"- day and there aren't many like that one!Love to you both and God Bless Baby Bean!

Katie said...

You make a pretty darn cute pregnant chick! :) Praying and praising for your growing little family. :) Let me know if you have a girl. I've got some clothes for you.

Tim and Lauren said...

What a cute pregnant gal you are!!! We are so excited for you guys!