I got to hear the heartbeat today at my 14 week appointment. I didn't cry...although I thought I would. It was such a cool sound. The doctor moved my doppler around a little to (shake things up a bit in my belly), and we got to hear the baby kicking, and moving around. She said that if we go by wives tales...it's girl (because the heartbeat was fast), but I don't know...something is actually telling John and I that Baby Bean is a boy. In about a month, we'll find out!
2 comments:
With the amount of energy Baby Bean's parents have I wouldn't expect the heart beat to be anything but fast. :) I'm excited you heard the heart beat. It is the best music God ever created.
All 4 of my baby doctors said John was a girl too based on his fast heartbeat! They also said he would be about the size of his sister. WRONG, wrong, wrong in a BIG way on both counts. Baby Bean is already following in his father's footsteps I think! (I would love a little grandgirl too, I just think it's a boy!)
Post a Comment