John Dorr is a stellar dad! I could write a loooooooooooooooong post about his awesomeness, but instead I'll highlight the details of his 19 months of being a stellar dad.
* John stayed by Avery's side after she was born and didn't stray for a minute. He was enamored with her.
* He has been diligent about putting money into her 529 (VA college savings account) since she was 3 months old.
* He makes sure to give her a hug and a kiss when he walks into the door after work and I constantly see him stop what he's doing so he can enjoy her.
* He protects her and watches over her.
* He's tender with her when he needs to be, and rolling on her ground playing bucking bronco with her the next second.
Avery is so blessed to have a dad who loves, nurtures, and looks after her. Here's to you, JD! I know fatherhood isn't always easy, but you have taken on this role seamlessly. You were designed to be HER daddy :)


No comments:
Post a Comment