
I was in the office last night, when John told me from the kitchen that we got diapers in the mail. I was a little confused, since this has never happened before. He assured me he was serious. Here is how the conversation went:
John: "Hey Leah! I think 2010 is the year of our baby!"
Leah: "Why?"
John: "Because we got diapers in the mail...and I'm totally serious!"
Hey...we'll take whatever we can get! Maybe this is a 'sign'. John and I don't really believe in 'signs', but maybe a foreshadowing if you will.
2 comments:
Wow, Leah & John!! Sounds like a sign to me! I will keep my fingers crossed for you.
Or maybe it's a sign that Jon will have to start wearing diapers in 2010? Think about it.
Just joking...I hope it is God's way of prepping you for the future. I often pray for you guys. It's going to be very exciting when He comes through for you.
Post a Comment