

We had an appointment today to hear the baby's heartbeat, and it went great! This was John's first time hearing the heartbeat, and it was a really special appointment for us! The nurse practitioner said, "I just love you guys...how about an ultrasound?" We were like, "Uh, yeah! We'd LOVE that!" It was so neat to see how much Baby Bean has grown in 4 weeks since our last appointment. He/she moved around a lot, so we got to see little feet, arms, legs, fingers, the heart beating, head moving all in great detail! We weren't able to see any girl or boy parts because he/she had its legs crossed...hmmmmm. We left there super excited, and so relieved that all is well with Baby Bean! I read a few verses before going into the appointment, which helped calm my mind a little.
2 comments:
Precious baby! Such a sweet gift from God. I wonder if Baby Bean will be a he or a she?? Can't wait to meet him/her.
Wow. What a great experience. Very excited for you both.
Post a Comment