Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Craft Night

I've had some time to think about how I want to announce to people the sex of the baby. There's the traditional way of just saying the words, 'It's a BOY!' or 'It's a GIRL!', or I could be more creative...

We find out in about a week and a half, and our appointment is in the morning. I'll be going right back to work, and I know everyone will be dying to know (since people ask me everyday anyway...)! Instead of saying it to every single student, parent, and teacher I pass in the hall, I decided to make t-shirts saying, 'It's a...BOY' and 'It's a...GIRL'.

I made the shirts tonight, and I'll bring them both to my appointment. I'll wear whichever shirt back to school, and that's how I plan on sharing the exciting news!

I'm definitely going to take pictures, and obviously post them on the blog and Facebook too! This is such an exciting time in our lives, and I want to relish every single moment! I'll be adding these pictures to my pregnancy journal as well, knowing it'll be cool to look back on!


The shirts I made...

1 comment:

Katie said...

Super exciting!!!!