Wednesday, July 20, 2011

SAY HEY to Jess Enscore

(I took this picture way back at Jess' baby shower for London!)

Anyone who knows Jess would say the same thing about her...she's energetic, positive, upbeat, loyal, funny, and generous. I've known Jess for six years, and our friendship has evolved a lot over the years I've known her. I feel like a lot has happened over the years I've known Jess...job changes, moving to another state, London, Rosalie, Avery, and so on.

Jess and I met through a women's Bible study we used to attend together. We saw each other every Sunday night during Bible study for three years, and after the Bible study ended, we still made a point to get together on a somewhat regular basis...whatever our schedules would allow.

Jess has always been a friend I could call up on the phone or chat with in an e-mail about how life was going (whether good or bad), and leave the conversation feeling encouraged! Her perspective on things is so refreshing! Never once have I felt competition, jealousy, or negativity in our friendship, which sadly does exist in some relationships/friendships.

She is an incredible mother to her two daughters, a supportive wife to Larry, and a loyal friend to many people. Not to mention one of the most beautiful women I know! Okay...maybe there was a little jealousy of how stunning she was during both her pregnancies :)

I am so thankful to know and be friends with a woman like Jess! She is such a blessing in my life, and I hope to carry myself with half as much grace as she does someday!

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Beautifully said. Jessica is a blessing to me! I love her!

Nate & Danielle said...

She is definitely a beautiful person inside and out! I've much enjoyed getting to know someone as refreshing as her :)