My job for next year is kind of up in the air as well. I worked part time last year starting at the end of January as a Title 1 Math Interventionist, and loooooooooooooved it! But since it's paid through Title 1 funding (grant $), the position isn't available unless the school has money. My principal said she'd know starting in October or so whether they have funding for the position. It's hard to know how to plan for next year without knowing whether or not I'll be working part time, and who will watch Avery. I feel like I have a good idea of who will watch her, but again...that is also up in the air.
I know that when things are up in the air, I need to give them to God. I really like closure, and when things have loose ends- it makes me a little nervous. I guess it makes me nervous because it means that I don't have control over them. Trusting God is something I need to continue working on in my life. He knows the timing of when things will and won't happen. Trust Leah...trust.
2 comments:
girl i will pray for you guys! fear of the unknown is tough. but like you say, the Lord will let you know His plan at just the right time. :)
Ok, God allows things like this to happen in order to bring us closer to Him. :) You and I aren't supposed to be in control...God is! So, it's our job to get out of His way so He can do His thing ( in His time, no less) - easier said than done, I know. When you and I worry (which I just found out this summer is a sin...makes sense, if you think about it :), we must realize that doing so means that we still haven't turned things over to God...YIKES! We must have faith in and trust God...period. Why not take this opportunity to learn a valuable lesson and get closer to the Lord? :) Pray for what you'd like, ask that it be His will, in His time, in Jesus' name, and then, "Let go and let God!" Let me know when your prayers are answered so we can give honor, glory and praise to Him together!
-Kittie :)
Post a Comment