She's a pretty awesome person in my opinion...characterized by being a loving wife, involved mother, and caring friend.We met three years ago on a camping trip with mutual friends, but later became close friends after spending time together as married couples. In some ways we had a lot in common with her and Matt, and in other ways we could not be more different! John and I always left hanging out with the Tollers feeling energized, and encouraged!
Since moving to Va Beach, we don't get to see them nearly as much as we'd like to :( And now that there are more and more babies in our lives, time just gets eaten up with other commitments.
I can always count on Katey to be a good listener whether it's something trivial like flowers I'm going to plant in the garden, or major like miscarriages. Even if she hasn't experienced what I'm going through (good or bad), she knows how to empathize and listen through the excitement or sadness.
Katey, I am so glad God placed you in my life. Even though we came to be friends through an odd situation, I am so thankful for the years we've known each other, and even more thankful for the advice you've given to me mom-to-mom. You always have the right answer...for real! You're a beautiful friend, wife, and mother...love you like whoa!
No comments:
Post a Comment