
Avery, John, and I are crazy blessed with these two people- my parents! I love that they BOTH got to spend a week here visiting and spending time with us as a family. They know how to love and support us, and are an awesome example of parenting! It's so true, you appreciate your parents more and more after you've become a parent yourself.
I hope Avery loves us as much as John and I love our parents when she's our age! I want to raise her to love, serve, and know God the way both my parents and John's parents raised us. It's easy to get side tracked and think that these early months/years don't matter and/or make an impression, but I know they do. If you have parenting advice on how to raise your child to know the Lord, I'd love to hear it!
No comments:
Post a Comment