
October babies and mommies

Me and Avery

Fun playing with the bags and tissue paper all the gifts came in.

Avery playing with her smash cake.

Cutie in her shirt and tutu

Clapping is her thing!

Playing on the bike John got her

Yummy fall food, and two crockpots of chili in the kitchen
-
On Saturday we celebrated Avery's birthday with a big party! Lots of our close friends came, and my parents were in town for it, too. I had a tutu and birthday shirt made from etsy- the tutu was a tad ridiculous, but oh so cute! A woman I teach with made her smash cake, which was super adorable, but difficult for Avery to smash- oh well! She got a ton of fun presents, and thankfully was fever free for over two days before the party so we didn't have to worry about her spreading her sick germs. I loved having all of our friends at our house celebrating Avery's special day. I know she wasn't aware of what was going on, or that the party was for her- but the pictures will be fun to share with her when she is a few years older!
No comments:
Post a Comment