Not everyone knew each other (or at least very well), so I made a little mixer game for us to play. It was called, 'Find a Mother Who...' Examples of the questions are, 'Find a mother who got less than 6 hrs of sleep last night', 'Find a mother who has been thrown up on in public', 'Find a mother who's family lives the furthest away from Virginia' and so on.
It made me so happy to see so many great moms in one room. I kind of wish we could combine forces and write a book or something!
I made a banner of pictures of each mother and her child(ren) hanging and asked the moms to take a picture of someone they don't know well/speak to often so they could pray for that mother, send them an encouraging email, or just think of them on their way to work. Motherhood aint easy, ya'll!
Some of the ladies hanging out.
Playing the mixer.
Our game.
The banner I made.




1 comment:
Loved your game & the picture idea...very cute! Definitely a special Saturday morning..thanks for inviting me :)
Post a Comment