Sunday, May 13, 2012

You better recognize...

A friend of mine stole this idea from her friend, and I'm stealing it from her. It's important to recognize the people in your life who have made an impact, shaped who you are, and except you including all your ugly flaws. I'm especially reflective of the ladies in my life today with it being Mother's Day.

In no particular order:

 Kristi: You're the first person I left Avery with and you cared for her like your own. Because of that- you are so special to me!

 Jess: You're the most non-judgmental person I know. Accepting and caring just touches the surface of your personality.

 Claire: Opposites in basically every single way. I never thought I could like, nay LOVE my opposite as much as I love you. Motherhood is so much more fun because of you.

 Wendy: Was it really 22 years ago that we started making up Michael Jackson dances in your pool? I love my awkward years with you.

 Danielle: You have a strength and independence that is admirable. I'm hoping it'll rub off on me someday. 

Angela: You're my grounded, 'ain't gonna give up' friend. Nothing shakes you, and I've learned a lot from how you handle life's lemons. You make more than lemonade...you throw a lemon pie in there, too!

 Michele: You've been my 2nd mother since having Avery and I don't know what I would have done without you the first few months! I so value our conversations and special friendship.

 Me and Danielle
 Me and Angela
 Me and Kristi
 Me and Claire
 Me, Wendy and Avery
Me and Michele
 Me and Jess

No comments: